PAYMENT: All reservations must be secured with a non-refundable deposit. The minimum deposit is $25. For online orders we only accept payments using these credit cards: Visa, MasterCard, Discover, and American Express. No personal checks, only business checks are accepted. All balances must be paid prior to delivery--unless agreed to in writing. For deposits paid by charge card, the balances due will be charged to the same card the week of the event. All monies received are non-refundable.
The balance is due upon arrival at the event. Checks (business checks only) are made payable to Bay Bounce. If payment is made by check and it is returned as unpaid, $50 service fee will be added to your initial total. Payment at this time will either be in form of cash. If payment is not able to be obtained and needs to be turned over to an attorney, you will incur all costs to the Lessor associated with recovery of funds.
WEATHER: It is the Lessee’s choice to proceed with the reservation when rain is in the forecast. The Lessee reserves the right to cancel the reservation prior to setup with no cost incurred. Once the setup has taken place and payment has been made, there are no refunds or discounts at that point.
• For orders canceled more than 7 days prior to the event date, customers will receive a rain check equal to the amount paid for their order and made available for one year.
• For orders canceled within 7 days of the event date, the amounts paid will be forfeit unless cancellation is due to inclement weather conditions - see below.
Weather-Related Equipment Cancellations
Living in Florida, we understand the possible need to reschedule events or select a different unit due to weather. If the event-day weather is poor, there is no fee to cancel. The monies paid will be held as a rain check for one year, unless our crew has started their route. Once our crew leaves the warehouse, full payment is required and no rain check will be offered. If the rented equipment is substituted for something that costs less, the remaining balance paid will given in the form of a rain check. No refunds are given for cancellations.
Unless the weather is so bad as to risk our equipment, we leave the decision to cancel up to you on days in which there is a high chance of rain. Our main concerns are wind and rain. When winds blow higher than approximately 15 MPH, inflatables may become less safe.
Rain checks are available to be used for another event within 1 year of the canceled event date. They are dependent upon item availability. Some reasons for which rain checks would NOT be given include:
• Lack of adequate electricity onsite.
• Cancellations once our personnel or equipment are dispatched.
• Site being unsuitable (not enough space, type of ground surface, unsafe, etc).
• Lack of an adult being present to sign for the order during pre-arranged delivery time.
Copyright 2012, Fun 4 All Inflatables Inc. DBA Bay Bounce 727-385-3025